Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CAPP for Coalition?

I floated this idea on the Facebook wall, but things are still moving there at lightning speed and no one responded.

So far, no opposition leader has taken notice of the Canadians Against Proroguing Parliament (CAPP) movement.

I proposed that whichever of Layton or Ignatieff publicly announces that he and his party fully supports CAPP, that he's ready to work with the other party leader (and the Bloc) to form a coalition, and that he'll organize a non-confidence vote at the earliest opportunity gets ALL of CAPP's support.

And that all -- at the moment over 140,000 -- CAPPers go out and work their butts off for that party and the coalition.

Personally, while I'd have to hold my nose to vote or work for Iggy and many Liberals, I'd do it to get the Refomathugs out of MY government.

Realistically, it can't be May. And logistically, it can't be Duceppe.

What think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar