TRASH OR TREASURE ?
That is the question that I am asking all of you.
I was ready to put them on Craig's List as a Free to anyone
that would pick them up and haul them away.
By the way, we are loving our new windows.
Then my friends and I went to a
Christmas Barn Sale
and saw an idea that we cannot wait to try.
I will show you pictures of our project later this week,
if we get them finished.
Right now I have a use for three of them . . .
that's where you come in.
I NEED IDEAS & I KNOW THAT SOME OF YOU HAVE SOME GREAT ONE!
Do I have the rest hauled off to maybe regret it later,
or can you help me turn them into
"Treasures"
I'm looking forward to reading your ideas.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

0 Yorumlar