The family are all arriving tonight ready for the Christmas holidays.
Everyone's got time off work over the holiday period, Eleanor finished on Tuesday and has been at her boyfriend's house from Wednesday, they're coming home later today, and Mick was working in Basingstoke yesterday and today so he'll pick Daniel and Jasmine up on his way home as they've finished today. Daniel's got to work on the 27th but he can work from here, and Eleanor has to work on the 27th too but other than that, everyone's off work until the 2nd of January. It will be a lovely long break and the family will be all together for much of it.
I'm looking forward to seeing them all, it's nearly four months since we've seen Daniel and Jasmine. I was hoping to be all ready for Christmas but I've still got some last minute jobs to do. I'll be able to finish them off whilst they're all doing their own thing.
Not long now, five sleeps to go.

0 Yorumlar