I LOVE my kitchen. Even when I see/make it a mess. I'm a messy cook, I really am!
This kitchen is so spacious. I don't need to dig deep within the depths to get to the items I need to make a meal for our hungry bunch. I'm blessed beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Yes I am.
Behind this door is something I'm so thrilled to have in this kitchen.....
Blessed, indeed.....
Time to empty and reload. Yup, there's never a shortage of dirty dishes around here.
What's it looking like in your neck of the woods? Take a little look at ours.....
Saturday was a big leaf clean up day for the men in this house. How nice of our neighbor to let Corey borrow his gas powered leaf blower. With that and the smaller electric one that Corey has, the guys had the back yard cleared in a jiffy. Aidan and Zoe had fun being outdoors too.
Last week one day as Zoe and I were leaving to go somewhere (I don't remember where!) she said, Yeah, it will soon be winter!! Oh dear, I don't share her enthusiasm at all. Later I asked why she said that....I wasn't at all sure what prompted the sudden season declaration. She said, I can see through the trees!! Well, of course, that's it :)
Time to clean up the kitchen! And I don't mind doing it one bit.
Happy Monday to you!







0 Yorumlar