Hello everyone! I've been doing lots of knitting this past week, but it's been mittens for the most part so not much new to show you. Right now I'm sitting at the tire place having my snow tires removed and have no knitting pictures on my iPad to show you at all. I can't believe that I'm changing my tires so early...and I hope we don't regret it, but it's been consistently in the 40's and 50's and I have the kind of tires that will melt if the pavement gets too warm. I don't want to wear them out by using them when not needed, so off they'll come. No snow forecast at all and I think any that we might get probably won't last too long anyway.
Dennis and I went out to the lake and hiked in last Saturday since the gate is still locked just to check things out. Can you see the thin layer of ice on the water? We saw lots and lots of trees down from the big windstorm a couple of months ago. There is a huge pine tree laying across two of the docks and one that knocked a cabin off of it's foundation. I love this view.
My summer home. It looks a bit rough right now with everything still stowed away for winter, but in a few months we'll be back enjoying summertime. :-)
A view from inside. I was sitting on the sofa looking out the door. That's the top of Larry and Nita's camper at the bottom of the picture.
And here's my little Easter tree. I got the eggs a few years ago and just put a pussy willow branch in a Starbucks latte bottle filled with birdseed. It works!
I had another cardiologist visit this morning. I DID NOT like the new PA that I saw. That's unusual for me. She was very young and basically said that in her opinion I was making the tachycardia up. Seriously? She was looking at a printout of my latest pacemaker download that showed I was still having episodes between Feb. 5 and yesterday when they requested me to send a report in. I can't make that up!!! That report showed my heart beating between 145-210 beats a minutes on several different occasions. So then she did her own report with the little pacemaker machine and she said, "oh my goodness, you're in tachycardia right now". Well duh. I had just told her that I could feel it happening while we were talking. She doubled the medication I'm taking that is supposed to be fixing the issue so we'll see. Gosh, I was irritated with her. I don't seem to fit in the "box" of normal, so of course I must be making things up. I will NOT see her again. I think I can refuse and request someone else, can't I?
Can you tell I'm irritated? Sorry. Now I'm venting. Rant over.
On a happier note, I've had fun talking on the phone to several of you ladies in the past week. If any of you would like the mitten pattern, I have it on my phone and can text or email it now. Just send me an email, or if you have my phone number feel free to call or text. I would love for you all to have the same fun I am. I've also crocheted 12 bookmarkers for gifts this week. I'll try to remember to take a picture for my next post.
Have a lovely day my friends and Happy March!
"Give praise to the Lord, proclaim His name; make known among the nations what He has done." Psalm 105:1
Blessings,
Betsy





0 Yorumlar