Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Move Over New Potatoes It's Time To Pot On The Perennials.

I harvested the new potato border in the polytunnel.  Cut a long the edge of the of the compost bags and lay down prostrate for a weed suppressant and puddle mat for the perennials.

These are mainly this years  Nepeta cuttings.  I have potted them and they will make good new plants.  It's very hot in the polytunnel but hopefully the heat and watering should make them grow and force them on a bit.

Any one else like diving and taking perennials and shrub cuttings?

Any one want some cheap plants for their garden?  I will barter or swap you for any perennials  that I haven't got.  This offer is only to people living in Ireland, sadly.  If you come over for your jollies we can fill up your boot.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar