Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunflowers as big as my vintage dinner plates

are now growing on the grounds...........

they are such a delight to see each day out in my garden. 


The pomegranate tree has got quite a few fruit on it's limbs


and the ornamental gourds and pumpkins are starting to fill out their beds with their vines and large leaves

with an assortment of different 


and colorful gourds


and my favorite........pumpkins

the Lantana bushes are all in full bloom

and I have planted zinnia in containers........
and in one very large garden space.......
that I hope ,soon, will bloom and I can show you. 


The prairie is still full of colorful wildflowers.

The Mexican Hat Coneflowers have caught my eye

and my imagination...........so I captured them in my embroidery.
It has been extremely hot ........sometimes, humid.......
yet we have gotten wonderful rain.
So tell me..........what is growing in your gardens?
How is the weather treating you?




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar