Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The BluebellWood



 photo imagejpg1_zps00887b10.jpg

I took a walk . . . over hill and dale,
across meadow and stile,
to the place where an old Oak stood . . .

 photo imagejpg5_zps5c2c27bb.jpg

and there . . .  beneath it's branches lay
a sight magnificent and pure,
the splendour of a bluebell wood . . .


 photo imagejpg4_zps6c916467.jpg

A carpet filled with blue and green
blanketing all within it's path
as far as the eye could see . . .

 photo imagejpg2_zpseba43943.jpg

A heavenly gift . . . 
from a heavenly realm . . .
for just such as you and me . . .

 photo imagejpg2_zps8c7ed71a.jpg

I bent my ear unto the ground . . .
for I thought that I could hear

 photo imagejpg3_zps9ce759a3.jpg

Amidst the whisper of the breeze,
beneath that canopy of trees . . .
a faint . . .  and holy sound
 photo imagejpg1_zpsaf00a66c.jpg


a million little tinkles 
which brought me to  my knees . . . 
upon that cool damp ground 

 photo imagejpg2_zpseba43943.jpg

on that sunny day . . . beneath that tree . . .
in a beautiful blue hazed symphony
in the cathedral of 
the bluebell wood . . .  
~Marie Rayner ®  

Just a bit on nonsensical poetry from me today.  It's not even really that good.  But I wanted to share . . .

 

Cooking in The English Kitchen today  . . . Sticky Bangers with Buttermilk and Chive Mash.  So good!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════ ⊰✿░L░O░V░E⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰✿⊰░Y░O░U░⊰✿
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar