Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thursday Movie Picks #141: The Underdog



Hello there and welcome to Thursday Movie Picks a weekly series where you share movie picks each Thursday. The rules are simple simple: based on the theme of the week pick three to five movies and tell us why you picked them. For further details and the schedule visit the series main page here.


---

This week's Thursday Movie Picks is The Underdog

---



It seems a lot of movies about underdogs are family friendly movies...I guess because the whole perseverance thing. Anyway here are some underdog movies from my childhood.

Cool Runnings (1993)
Haven't seen this in ages, but I remembered it being funny. My school used to play us movies after exams, and I'm pretty sure this was one of those.

The Mighty Ducks (1992-1996)
Love the Mighty Ducks series growing up. The kids were cute and it seemed to be so much fun to be  a part of a team.

The Karate Kid (1984)
Hmm...I'm not sure I saw all of them. I think it was only 1,2 and 4. I definitely did not see the last one with Jaden Smith which just sounds like the dumbest thing naming it Karate Kid when it's Kung Fu.

---

If you are participating be sure to add your blog post to the linky widget below (Enter your Blog Post URL, your Blog Name and your email {which will remain hidden}). Please also visit the other participating blogs, spread the word about this meme, and also link back to my blog on your own Thursday Movie Picks post :)

--- 

Participating Blogs/Bloggers
 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar